Okay last night at work I kinda cheated a little. I did have breakfast because around midnight I had gotten the worst hunger pains. My problem is, because I eat a lot of spicy foods my metabolism is fast, and because my metabolism is fast I tend to eat very, very often. It almost annoys me. Anyways for breakfast I ate, hash browns, eggs, and sausage. Some protein and some starches for energy to get me through the rest of the night. It worked well enough that I did not eat when I got home 6 hours later, though the thought of eating a cupcake( which i am a total sucker for) was tempting and difficult to turn down, I went to bed. Normally I will snack before sleep because it is easier for me to sleep afterwords and I seem to sleep better on a full stomach, but not today. I feel asleep rather quickly, but it wasn't on a full stomach. Last night I did pretty well. Through out the day I had 3 square meals and i managed not to snack...overall i would say the day was a success!
Sincerely
To Big for My Own Good...
Sincerely
To Big for My Own Good...
No comments:
Post a Comment