Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ending of Day One

Okay so day one has not gone so well...so far today I have had 2 cups of coffee, one cereal bar, a cup of ice cream, pumpkin seeds, a few sweet tarts,half a soda, and water. When you think about the amount of time I have been awake, that being 15 hours now, that's not so much food. But just because I consumed a small amount of food in my 15 hours going to work, none of it was health...okay well maybe the water. I don't count my calories but i'm sure with the little I did eat I did consume my daily amount.  The day could have been worse...I have had plenty of temptation though I gave into some I did not give into all. I ran my sister to Walgreen's, the king store of candy sales....the ultimate place to go for movie or junk nights, always great deals on everything, so I could have gotten a lot for a little but I stood strong there.  I also took my sister to McDonald's for her dinner, where I had not one item on the menu. That was by far the hardest thing I have done all day.  My mom always said that eating at home is always healthier than eating out no matter the content of the food.  So because there is little food in my house at the moment I am thinking a frozen pizza for dinner. I don't know the difference in the calories or ingredients, but I am sure its not as bad  as ordering out from pizza hut or domino's. With some tea to drink that will conclude today's food intake. I know I could have done a lot better, but tomorrow is a new day and so much more room for improvement.

Sincerely
    To big for my own good....

No comments:

Post a Comment