Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 2 Nearing a Closing

As of right now it is 6:14 pm and today I have not done so bad.  I woke up and ate breakfast, which I managed to skip yesterday, It was quite a large breakfast too I might add.  I had, grits, eggs, bacon, biscuits  and some good ol orange juice. Quite the hardy breakfast if you ask me, enough carbs and protein to wake me up and keep me going through the day. Today I have also had 2 cups of tea, with nothing else to eat. Considering I woke up at 1pm today i'm still going strong.  The hard part is not over yet, Remember how i mentioned that I work graveyard shifts so my diet is different than most, well on a day I normally do not work, I do. I am covering a shift at 9pm tonight and I have no idea when i will be off, and I still have lunch and dinner to get through.  One of my goals was not to eat at work anymore because its not good food, especially late at night, so I am going to have to find something here at home, or just starve lol. Maybe a little something before I leave for work that way i'm not so hungry during my shift.  This not only saves me money but supports my life change cause.  I will post again in the morning when I get home and let yall know how it went tonight...until then...
Sincerely
To Big for My Own Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment