Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Four it is...

Day four was a little rough...not in the sense of eating wise and what i was eating but rather the lack of the amount i was eating..In the middle of my shift i nearly passed out. I was fading in and out my stomach in such terrible pains, It was a feeling I couldn't describe.  Though i had eaten nothing, I felt as though i still needed to throw up, throw up what? I'm not exactly sure.  All i had to eat yesterday was a piece of crispy chicken from KFC with some mashed potatoes  and handful of my nut and raisin mix.  I had no water, which I do believe was one of my goals. I did however have 3 cups of tea and that was it all day yesterday, So because of that I do believe that was the reason for my awful stomach sickness and my bout of being lightheaded  . In an attempt to do better today I have had spaghetti for dinner, and i packed myself some to bring to work with me so i can eat, and eat decent food. I have also started water today.  I hate drinking water, i would almost rather drink anything else! So i am going to have to be strong and do what it takes to get what i want....HAPPINESS!
Sincerely
To Big for my Own Good... 

No comments:

Post a Comment