Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day one a couple hours in...

Okay so right now it is 2 o'clock in the afternoon and i am having issues already.  I have had 2 cups of coffee, had a stressful morning so caffeine was much needed, though i could have been stronger and strayed away from it an made tea instead.  I also have not eaten yet today...which is a bad thing because, as i'm sure you have all heard before, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Coffee curbs my appetite so I don'g get hungry for hours after drinking it, just another reason to stop drinking coffee. The pain of being hungry sucks! I'm starving! so what i have done is eat a cereal bar took away the stomach pain, and eased the hunger now i can go about another hour or so that way i have time to prepare a full meal so i am not snacking on junk all day. I have a long day ahead of me, and boy is the time passing by slowly..wish me luck..
sincerely
to big for my own good...

No comments:

Post a Comment