Okay so day three... What to say about day Three. Well for breakfast/dinner(normal people time) I had another frozen pizza with extra pepperoni...and oh by was it yummy ;D, for lunch i had a nut and raisin mix. Then it was off to work! At work I managed to not have anything to eat. Which I am very proud of myself for! Normally when I do not eat at work when I come home i much until I am satisfied then I go to sleep and sleep like a log. Not this morning though. I had a small glass of milk to help curb the hunger so i could sleep. I slept so soundly and more hours in a row than i had slept in weeks. Yesterday though i should have had more than one meal i feel was a success!
Sincerely
To Big for my Own Good....
Sincerely
To Big for my Own Good....
No comments:
Post a Comment