Progress is slowly but surely being made..i have not stepped on the scale in weeks..but i know i do not need a scale to tell me how my journey is going. I have cut back how much i am eating...not necessarily what i am eating just the amount. I am trying not to deprive my self of all my desires because i know if i do then i am going to binge on my days off the the entire week of being strong will have all gone to shit and that is something that would suck and then i would only be more pissed off at myself. I know i am making progress because i can see it and feel it...especially when i put on some of my clothes and they fit a little better than they did before...major weight loss has not been accomplished yet...key word being yet! the journey is just beginning and i will get to where i want to be by the summer of 2012!
Sincerely
to big for my own good...
Sincerely
to big for my own good...
No comments:
Post a Comment